A majestic avenue of Elm trees and an imposing Clock Tower showcases a town rich in history and notable heritage buildings.
Camperdown provides excellent sporting & recreational facilities. Lake Bullen Merri provides some of the best fresh water fishing in Victoria and draws water enthusiasts from far and wide.
A comfortable 2 1/2 hour drive from Melbourne the Manifold Motor Inn is within easy reach of Warrnambool – 45 minutes drive, Colac – 30 minutes and Port Campbell 35 minutes.
The Manifold Motor Inn is the perfect base to explore the 12 Apostles, The Great Ocean Road, The Shipwreck Coast, The Otways National Park and Goldfields region.
- Camperdown Craft Market 1st Sunday of the month
- Cobden Miniature Railway & Mini Golf Park (Open every 3rd Sunday of the month & every Sunday during school holidays).
- Scenic drive up Mount Leura for spectacular view of the Lakes and Crater district.
- Scenic Walks around Mount Leura & Mount Sugarloaf, Lake Bullen Merri & Lake Gnotuk.
- Climb the 110 year old Clock Tower for superb town views
- Historic Botanic gardens.
- Picturesque lakeside 18 hole golf course.
- Fresh water fishing in Lake Bullen Merri and Purrumbete.
- Boating, yachting & water skiing.
- Lawn bowls and tennis.
- Personalized tours of Shipwreck coast.
- Timboon Railway Shed & Distillery & Timboon Farmhouse Cheese.
- Antique, Art & Craft Centre (Open Friday to Sunday, school holidays and public holidays.